Tuesday 17 November 2015

November 11th - Remembrance Day

November 11th
I am grateful for Remembrance Day today. I am grateful to have such a day where we can remember all the fallen soldiers that found in the war for our country.

I am grateful that I and many other in Australia can show honor and respect to those in the past who fought for us. I am grateful for the last post and the one minute silence as this allows me to have, for that moment in particular, time to reflect, be prayerful and thankful for those many soldiers, who I have never met, for what they have done for their country.

I am grateful to buy a poppy to support and respect the past soldiers. I am grateful that this allows me to reflect on what I can do for my country as well, and think of way to serve it to the best of my ability.

Lest We Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment