Friday 6 November 2015

November 6th - Farmers and farms

November 6th
I am grateful for farmers and farms all around Australia. I am grateful for all the hard work they do for everyone in the country.

I am grateful for all the different types of farms, like cattle farms, vegetable and fruit farms, poultry farms, etc,. These farms provide many items for us, which we use every day in our kitchens and restaurants. Some essential items we purchase and use would be milk, eggs, meats and vegetables.

I am grateful for the efforts and hard work that farmers put in day in and day out to provide everyone in Australia good quality and healthy items to live, with easy, everyday.

I cannot express enough the amount of gratitude for Australian and overseas farmers for the work they do for their country.

No comments:

Post a Comment