Sunday 8 November 2015

November 8th - Blood pressure monitors

November 8th
I am grateful for blood pressure monitors. I am grateful that this item is able to read my blood pressure and my pulse reading. I am grateful that it gives me an indication of the health of my heart and the flow rate that blood is pumping around my body.

I am grateful that it can ease my mind when I feel I am unwell, unhealthy or something doesn't feel right in my body. This helps me know if I need to see a doctor or not.

I am grateful that I am able to store one in my own house, that it is a small device that I can store in a bathroom or cupboard. I am grateful that is easy to use by just adjusting a strap to your arm and simply pressing an on button.

I am grateful that it is able to save lives and warm people of an health issues that may be occurring at the present moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment