Tuesday 17 November 2015

November 13th - Cutlery

November 13th
I am grateful for cutlery. I am grateful for spoons, knives, forks and sporks. I am grateful that these instruments help me with eating food and my meals.

I am grateful that cutlery helps me eat my meals more hygienically, allowing me to eat without needing to use my hands. I am grateful that especially knives and forks help me cut up meats and tougher foods into smaller portions, making it easier to eat.

I am grateful for spoons as it makes it easier to eat or drink items, such as soup or ice cream, which is very liquid-like with less mess and more graceful.

I am grateful that cutlery is available to use when you are eating at a restaurant as it allows you to eat with a more presentable, cleaner style of eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment