Wednesday 25 November 2015

November 14th - Scissors

November 14th
I am grateful for scissors. I am grateful that scissors help in many forms, whether its for arts and craft purposes, or cooking purposes or for vanity and hair trimming purposes.

I am grateful that scissors are an accessory that helps me in so many ways, even though it can be a bit dangerous to use due to sharpness, I am grateful that they can cut and slice items when necessary.

I am grateful that scissors help me in the kitchen to open up packaging, cutting up meats, for example chicken or pork to add stuffing and extra ingredients within the meat.

I am grateful that scissors are used when I am getting my hair cut, but also nail scissors to trim my finger and toe nails.

I am grateful that it helps with creating and designing crafts for recreational purposes or for professional or public displays.


No comments:

Post a Comment