Wednesday 25 November 2015

November 17th - Batteries

November 17th
I am grateful for batteries. I am grateful for the different sizes and strengths they come in for us to use. I am grateful that they allow us to use many devices, making it more convenient to use and live in our day to day lives.

I am grateful that they power electronic toys which don't need to be plugged into a wall. Especially in a time where technology is so big in our lives, I am grateful that batteries help us with remote controls and wireless items.

I am grateful for charge up batteries which require us to plug into a wall but keep a daily charge in it to use, for example out iPhones or iPads, or bigger items such as wireless radios or electronic wheelchairs.

I am grateful that can power up items which save and help us during a electrical power outage, with torches being the major item needing to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment