Friday 6 November 2015

November 3rd - My developing self esteem / self worth

November 3rd
I am grateful for my positive and ever developing self esteem and self worth. This is a very personal, and will say, brave gratitude and happy to share with you all. I have had a past where I never focussed on myself and would rather make others happy and whatever cost, even if it was to put myself down or make myself unhappy.

I am grateful that after having many chats with good and close friends, and especially with my wife, and read a few books, I have paradigm shifted into a mentally positive frame of mind and therefore began focussing on taking care of myself and making my life, my world and everyone I choose to be in it, positive and fruitful. 

I am grateful that I have sound some self worth in myself, doing and thinking positive about myself, telling myself that I can do many positive things, make positive choices and move myself up in the world. I am grateful that I know I can do anything with the right attitude.

I am grateful that I know my past is my past, that I have made terrible decisions, allowed many people to influence me in the wrong direction in life, whether they meant it intentionally or not, and believed every word they said naively. I am grateful that I can look back, learn from those decisions and use those lessons as an advantage to be successful in life. These lessons are some that many people would probably not understand or know as they have not lived it themselves.

I am grateful that I am a positive person with many great attributes, talents and knowledge, and now living life to the best of my ability and loving life very very much. I love my flaws as well as it helps me learn about who I am in the world today and can focus on turning them into a positive. I am grateful that I am living my life the way I want to live it and not allowing others dictate how I want to live life.

I know many people struggle with their own self esteem and the advice I can give them is understand that there is nothing wrong with you, learn to love yourself, block out external forces (people, influences, negative social media), and know that you have the power to change, take baby steps towards being you and the right people with fall into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment