Sunday 1 November 2015

November 1st - Analogies

November 1st
I am grateful for analogies. I am especially grateful for analogies that help me understand things in life which I sometimes find hard to understand or are unsure about.

I am grateful that some people, especially my wife, uses analogies or gives me another example of a situation in the past to help me understand a situation that I am currently facing. This is helpful during times when I am feeling conflicted about a situation and helps me make a decision on what to do or how to think, or even advice another person using an analogy to guide them in the right direction, or help them decide on a situation.

I am grateful that it helps with settling debates, arguments or conversations, bringing some mutual understanding to either party. I am grateful that this helps me understand where I stand in some situations or even understand another person if they don't agree with me, sometimes understanding that their views are different to the analogy that you present to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment