Wednesday 25 November 2015

November 15th - Motivational memes / pictures

November 15th
I am grateful for motivational memes and pictures found on the internet. I have lately been searching and creating my own memes and pictures for the internet. This is to spread positivity in a medium that has a high percentage of negativity.

I am grateful that these pictures and memes can reach out to people who are in need of a self esteem boost, thought and wise words, or some food for thought. I am grateful that these memes can create a positive frame of mine from what was once a negative or dark place in their lives.

I am grateful that these memes had personally helped me shift my train of thought into something positive and help me believe in myself and help me tell myself that I can do so many more things in life and that I am worth it. I am grateful that these pictures and memes can do the same for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment