Friday 10 April 2015

April 10th - Texters / Markers / highlighters

April 10th
I am grateful for texters, markers and highlighters. This is something I use every day without really paying attention to it. Without this, my organisational skills so low for the week with events, as well as bringing notice to important notes which I need or will refer to later.

I am grateful that I am able to use these to write down notes onto a whiteboard to help me organise events that are occurring throughout my week. I am grateful that I have these to boldly underline specific words, terms or items that need my attention in the near future as a reminder.

I am grateful for highlighters as they help highlight specific terms, quotes and paragraphs in my notes or in books which help me with research or references to my studies or to my life, which may be motivational, inspirational or important for a future item of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment