Monday 20 April 2015

April 20th - My Work Colleagues

April 20th
I am grateful for my work colleagues. I am grateful for the amount of help they give me, in all different aspects of my work.

I am grateful for the assistance they give me towards my work. I am grateful that we can all work together as a team to get the work done and show the care needed towards the residents and other staff members at work.

I am grateful for the emotional support we give each other. When one person is down or not coping well with work or outside of work, we pitch in and give emotional support, either lending a physical hand, a shoulder to cry on or taking the time to chat with others.

I am grateful for the laughs we have with each other. I am grateful for that we are not just colleagues but friends outside of work as well.

I am grateful that these people I work with are able to help me become a better person outside of work as well as imporving my work every day, helping me to learn to be better at what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment