Wednesday 22 April 2015

April 22nd - Park lands

April 22nd
I am grateful for park lands. I am grateful that this land of space allow myself and many other to enjoy the outdoors and do many recreational activities.

I am grateful that this gives people a place to have peace and quiet, away from home or work and give them the time to think, unwind if necessary and re energise themselves in the fresh air.

I am grateful that these places are available for children and adults to play sports, have picnics and gatherings for birthday parties, reunions and barbecues.

I am grateful that many people like myself are able to do exercise routines here, such as going for walks, runs, jogs, sometimes with their dogs or other family members.

I am grateful that park lands are a place or enjoyment and peace away fro the busy live of the city and building areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment