Monday 13 April 2015

April 13th - Video games

April 13th
I am grateful for video games. I am grateful that video games are a form of entertainment, but I have found that they have helped me with completing tasks in real life.

Video games has helped me develop a sense of motivation and dedication to completing task which I would find difficult. Whenever I find a task difficult or not pleasant, I look back to my  younger days when I would zone into a Nintendo game and be adamant to getting to the end of the level. Like so, I would want to get to the end of the task successfully, just like in my video games. 

Yes, I would admit that it was a form of procrastination back then, but it helps me now to not give up on goals and tasks.

I am grateful that this also has helped me learn now to strive for great results in what ever I am doing, rather than just wanting to get to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment