Monday 6 April 2015

April 6th - My Life

April 6th
I am grateful for my life. I was wanting to leave this one till near the end of this 365 gratitude project, but I feel it is better now that later, as I may never know if I reach that later point in time.

I am grateful for so much in my life, whether it is the past, present and future. I am grateful that the lessons in my past, good and bad, are shaping me in the present, to live life happily for myself in the future.

I am grateful of the good past situations and memories as they bring a smile to my face and I can have a laugh with myself of past memories, sometimes able to relive those specific moment in my mind. I am also extremely grateful for the bad moments in my life. These moments are important, not as fuel to persevere in life, but rather to look back at bravely, and discover the underlying message and lesson within those bad moment. And I have learnt that all these moment have a lesson. Sometimes they are hard to discover but they are there.

I am grateful for my present and I see this is where I am. I am safe, secure, happy, because I am still alive. I may have a few scars, physically, mentally and emotionally, but I can say I am still alive from them. I can say, they are my merit badges. This is how I am

I am already grateful for my future, even though I do not know what will come of it, but what I do know is that I will continue learning from it, continue learning about myself, becoming more comfortable in my own skin and design. I am grateful of the challenges that I will face, so that when they become the past, I can say, I have been through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment