Friday 3 April 2015

April 3rd - Anger

April 3rd
I am grateful for the emotion of anger. I am grateful that this emotion run through my mind and my body when applicable.

Usually people regard anger as a negative behaviour and emotion, and most of the time they are correct. But anger can actually be a great way for you to understand how you feel about a situation in your life. Yes, you are thinking 'duh, of course', but in a way this helps me understand what I am passionate about if things look like they are going wrong in front of you, or if something is not healthy in your life at that moment.

This helps me control and understand my anger towards life and to be more constructive with my life. I am grateful that this drives me to make wrongs into rights in my life.

I am grateful that I can constructively use anger in my exercise cardio routine. I can ponder about a situation which makes me angry and release that angry tension in my walking, jogging, running or cycling. I can also release it kicking a football or while playing tennis. For this I am grateful that anger can help give me that extra burst of energy in a positive way without physically, verbally or emotionally abusing anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment