Thursday 23 April 2015

April 23rd - Cemeteries

April 23rd
I am grateful for cemeteries. At first this can be a place where you would not rather be when a loved one, family member or friends are buried and you say your last good byes before they are cremated or buried.

But I am grateful that there is such a place where we can go back and visit the grave site of a specific person and spend sometime thinking about them or having memories of them when there were living with us. Sometimes even talking to the grave as if there were there in person.

I am grateful that I am able to do this quite often. I am grateful that I am able to visit my grandparents and friends and remember the good times and the lessons I learnt from them and continue to live life more knowledgeable from their examples.

I am grateful that the cemetery I visit my grandparents in has lovely gardens and is very welcoming and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment