Sunday 5 April 2015

April 5th - My Computer

April 5th
I am grateful for personal computers. I am grateful that this form of technology makes life easier in many ways, whether it is regarding work or home life.

I am grateful that I am able to install programs such as Microsoft Office that helps digitally create documents to write letters or articles, professional looking presentations or spreadsheets. Or I can digitally enhance or view my photos.

I am able to used my computer to go onto the internet to check my emails or social media sites, do research from different websites or procrastinate (you do it, don't lie haha).

I am grateful that I am able to store most or all my digital files and work onto my computer, saving physical space at my home and workplace.

I am grateful that I am able to use my computer to entertain myself with saved and downloaded movies and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment