Saturday 11 April 2015

April 11th - Sculptured Art

April 11th
I am grateful for art in general, but I am especially grateful for sculptured art. As I have just come back home from a sand sculpting exhibition, I am grateful that this form of art is entertaining, enjoyable and at the same time a great description of awesome.

I am grateful for the talent and amount of hard work people have put into each sand sculpture. The details in the artwork were phenomenal. And this got me thinking of other sculptures I have seen either in real life or via photos.

Some sculptures are hard to understand because they are abstract, but there is a story or a point in the specific sculpture, or even in the angle or the way you look at it will reveal the beauty of the art. Sometimes you will have to work it out. For this I am grateful that I am able to view it and enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment