Sunday 12 April 2015

April 12th - Alcohol

April 12th
I am grateful for alcohol. There are two reaction I am waiting to hear from you, my friends and viewers, either "Hell yeah" or "Alcohol, really?".

I am grateful for alcohol as it is a relaxant. It is a form that relaxes me, this is why I would have a drink after work on a Friday. In the same sense, it is there for celebrations, on successes, personal or public.

I am grateful that alcohol can help me enjoy meals that I eat, either if it is a glass next to my plate, or it is added in the recipe of the meal. I am grateful that in both examples, in enhances the taste of the meal, and compliments it.

I am grateful that there are many types of alcohol to suit the event or celebration, or to suit individual taste as some people might prefer one form of alcohol from the other, such as beer, bourbon, whiskey, red wine, white wine or champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment