Wednesday 8 April 2015

April 8th - Patience

April 8th
I am grateful for patience. This is patience in myself and patience from others. I am especially grateful for the patience from my wife. I am grateful for her patience with me when I need to understand something about life, about our marriage, about our relationship when we were dating or about issues outside of our relationship.

I am grateful for the patience of people in public areas. I am grateful for example when I especially see someone wait patiently while a new employee at Coles or Woolworths is learning how to use the cash register, without huffing and wanting to get out of the shops 10 seconds quicker.

I am grateful for people at work who are patient with me when I take time in doing a task or struggling to complete in quickly.

I am grateful that I have learnt how to be more patient with people, especially lately I feel I have gone to a new level of patience, with practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment