Saturday 19 September 2015

September 15th - Hugs

September 15th
I am grateful for hugs. I am grateful for this sign of affection and comfort, as this shows that my friends and family are there for me during good and bad times, that they are glad to see me and welcome you to their lives.

For me, I am grateful that hugs represent love. It represents familiarity, making me not feel like a stranger. It shows that people are glad to see me when they do.

I am grateful that this is a sign of compassion and and comfort during sad or even joyful moments. It is a sign of congratulations during a momentous occasion, possibly after a difficult feat, accomplishment or challenge as a group of a couple. I am grateful that all the examples mean a lot to me and make me feel better as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment