Friday 18 September 2015

September 12th - Celebrities

September 12th
I am grateful for celebrities. I am grateful that they are someone I can look up to moral-wise and career-wise.
I am grateful that some celebrities are motivational, leading good examples, and displaying their humanity, sometimes showing that they are regular human beings like me and you, and make mistakes but show sincerity, apologies and pay the price like all of us. Yes, there are many that aren't good role models,  but this is something I choose not to focus on, but good to notice and remember not to follow.
I am grateful for their stories to fame and success, allowing me to look up to them and try to strive to be as successful as they are. I am grateful that they are helping me and others without even knowing we exist. I am grateful they give me tips and advice on acting and performing

No comments:

Post a Comment