Friday 4 September 2015

September 2nd - My Camera

September 2nd
I am grateful for my camera. I am grateful it is a great way to save instant moments and memories of people I have met, fantastic sceneries and special occasions.

I am grateful that I am able to use the camera on my phone as well as my portable camera to take artistic shots which I find inspirational, as well as allowing me to view pictures I have taken of great views iconic buildings and structures around the world as well as locally.

I am grateful that I am able to zoom in while taking a shot to get better views of sceneries or moments in life. I am grateful that because of my camera, I am able to view pictures I have taken and relive those moments and find a sense of happiness, sadness or relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment