Thursday 24 September 2015

September 20th - Conversations and chats

September 20th
I am grateful for the chats and conversations I have with my wife, friends and family, especially the heart to heart conversations or the therapeutic conversations.

I am grateful that through conversations I learn more about another person, even my wife, I learn something new with every conversation I have with her. I am grateful that I learn the good and bad about my friends and understand where they stand at that point in life, lately realising several of my friends have changed in front of my very eyes, and are different to what they were several years ago or as I remember them, understanding they have different views and opinions.

I am grateful that I also learn something new about myself and learn more about how I deal with situations and topics, gathering information about my likes, dislikes, opinions and views. I learn more about how I feel and what I am passionate about.

I am grateful that through conversations, I am able to grow as a person and live life more intelligently, happier and freer.

No comments:

Post a Comment