Wednesday 23 September 2015

September 19th - The Warm Weather

September 19th
I am grateful for the warm weather we currently have at the moment. I am grateful that I am able to spend much more time outdoors, be active, and enjoy the sun provided for us.

I am grateful that I am able to enjoy my lunch outside during my lunch break. I am grateful that I am able go for long walk during my exercise routine as well as spending time outside with myself, gathering my thoughts about the many topics and situations in my head and feeling more positive about myself and my life.

I am grateful that I am able to spend time with my wife and friends outdoors and at different places around where I live, enjoying sceneries, parks and towns that we may not have seen before or to relive great memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment