Monday 28 September 2015

September 22nd - Recipe books

September 22nd
I am grateful for recipe books. I recently got this as a present from my wife to help me create food and explore the world of cooking even further....or is it the fact that she is hinting for me to cook more for her???

I firstly skimmed though the book to see what is involved and then a second, more in depth look at the recipes that are included and I have found this to be quite interesting and it has given me some inspiration to cook and create meals.

I am grateful that this gives me ideas for making meals and helping me learn and create different tastes using different ingredients, with blends of herbs and spices along with different meats.

I am grateful that it has shown me how easy it is to create creams, sauces and chutneys for different meals from using simple ingredients and low amount of preparation. I am grateful that this have inspired me to enter a world which I have been afraid of jumping right into, mostly due to the fact of laziness and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment