Sunday 13 September 2015

September 9th - Personal Choices

September 9th
I am grateful for the freedom of making personal choices in my life. I have had a life where I have been deprived of making  my own choices. I have either been told I would be wrong, or that I would have to listen to the opinion of others, made to feel guilty of having my own thoughts and plans, and deciding the best way to do things and make decisions for my best intentions.

I am grateful that I am able to make decisions on where I was to get ahead in my life, learning from my bad decisions and benefiting from the positive. This makes me learn alot about myself as well as others and learning how to make the best decisions when it comes to depending and being interdependant on others around me.

I am grateful that I am able to decide what is positive in my life,  what I would like to do in life, block out anything that is negative in my life and accept all that is positive to me, and not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment