Monday 21 September 2015

September 17th - Bluetooth

September 17th
I am grateful for bluetooth connectivity. I am grateful that this has helped me share files, photos and videos between friends and family for free. I am grateful that I am able to listen to music via bluetooth connected portable speakers.

I am grateful to have bluetooth connectivity in my car. I am grateful that through bluetooth I am able to make and receive phone calls hands free, without it distracting or restricting me while I am driving. I am grateful that I am able to play music to my car speakers through bluetooth from my phone as well as giving me verbal instructions to different destinations from my GPS.

I am grateful bluetooth has made my life, mostly on the recreational sense, much easier and more wireless, saving me space in my drawers and shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment