Tuesday 27 October 2015

October 23rd - The Zoo

October 23rd
I am grateful for zoos. I am grateful for the many zoos that are open in Melbourne and around Australia, and around the world.

I am grateful that this teaches and educated me about many animals, whether they are familiar animals which I knew of as a child or some I have never heard of. I am grateful that I am able to learn something new about each animal each time I go, whether it is a trait they possess or a fact about them which I never knew about.

I am grateful for their example of survival, teaching me ways and understanding how to go through life and adapting to different environments. I too, may struggle with life and have to learn how to survive and strive to success, not giving up easily, and also adapting to different environments, allowing to be angry and upset about being in some situations, but learning how to cope with where I am.

I am grateful that zoos provide much entertainment throughout a day visit, being able to get up close to some animals, and being able to attend some educational demonstrations when they are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment