Tuesday 13 October 2015

October 9th - Garage

October 9th
I am grateful for having a garage. Well, to be honest, I do not have a garage at the moment, but I do remember having one in my old house and found it to be a great room to have as storage, to park the car, or even a place to have some time out if I needed.

I am grateful that I was able to make my garage any style I wanted, kind of like the room of requirements in Harry Potter. I sometimes had next to nothing in my garage so I could have my car parked in there for security. Then sometimes I would have my drum kit or exercise equipment set up so I could do a workout of have a music session with my friends when they were over.

I am grateful that there was enough room for storage, as we have many items that didn't fit in our house, and some item which we preferred to keep in there during the different seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment