Thursday 1 October 2015

September 30th - My VCE results

September 30th

I am grateful for my VCE results. This is something I have been very ashamed of and have made it a big secret to nearly all my friends and family, even having to lie to others due to pride and also wanting others to look up to me by telling them I recieved excellent results. But I feel telling the truth is much more inspiring.

I am grateful that I got such a low score of 28something, as this has allowed me to work harder in life. This has helped me understand that I need to work hard at achieveing good results and not relying on a smile and acting enthusiastic to mask not working hard. Yes it may have taken me so many years to realise this, but better late than never.

I am grateful that because of this result, it has lead me on different paths which I wouldn't have taken if I got the results I was wanting, or close to achieving, and I am so grateful that I am where I am career-wise

No comments:

Post a Comment