Monday 5 October 2015

October 3rd - Meditation

October 3rd
I am grateful for meditation. I am grateful that this helps me relax and get into a place where everything in the world that is troubling me does not exist and allows me to refresh my mind.

I am grateful that meditation gives me time to build up strength, mentally and sometimes physically, to take on challenges which I once was anxious about or doubtful of achieving.

I am grateful that meditation gives me the change to change my mood if I am either angry or upset about sometime that has happened to me in the past or recently. I am grateful that it clears me mind, like a detox of the brain, allowing me to think more clearer and most of the time, allow me to see the world in a whole new and positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment