Monday 5 October 2015

October 4th - Diary

October 4th
I am grateful for diaries. I am grateful that this keeps me up to date with meetings, appointments, work schedules, birthdays and writing down ideas, thoughts and moments that stand out for me on specific dates.

I am grateful that this organises my life as I am someone who is quite forgetful. It helps me priorities all that is around me, even to the point of hour by hour timetabling.

I am grateful that it helps me track when birthdays are for my close friends and family, so I can wish them on their special day as well as keep in contact with them, even if it may be one day a year.

I am grateful that personal diaries also allow me to write down what's going on in my mind, whether it is good or bad thoughts, feeling or ideas, helping me trigger what it is that is going wrong so I can have a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment