Monday 5 October 2015

October 2nd - My Sunday Missal

October 2nd
I am grateful for my Sunday Missal. I am grateful that this book has helped me during church on Sunday. It has helped me understand the readings and Homily sermons during Mass as well as motivate me to go to church.

I am grateful that they have the layout of the Mass in this book to help me understand the structure of the Mass, what the priest says as well as giving some meaning to what and why he says the prayers and formalities during Mass.

I am grateful that the Bible reading and the Gospel are there for me to read, while the person is reading the Bible readings out loud. This way I can reflect back and find more understanding to the message in the readings.

I am grateful for the prayers in the back of the book, so that I can pray them during the time of Communion or after Mass in silence. This helps me to reflect on my life and sometimes help pick me up off my feet if I am feeling discouraged or in a low place at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment