Saturday 13 June 2015

June 13th - My lungs

June 13th
I am grateful for my lungs. I am grateful that they give me the ability to breathe in air and give me life. As someone who suffers with asthma, I have had many moments where I have found it hard to breathe. I do not wish for other lungs or instantly better lungs but I am grateful that even though I may not have the healthiest lungs, I am still grateful that I am able to breathe quite easily and often.

Through exercise, I am grateful that I am able to strengthen my lungs and breath in oxygen to go to my muscles to give them energy to keep moving. I am found I am able to run and walk longer distances and colder temperatures with less difficulty.

I am grateful that my lungs are one part of my body which allows me to live. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment