Thursday 25 June 2015

June 23rd - Support I have recieved

June 23rd
I am grateful for the amount of support I have received by my many friends, past friends, strangers, work colleagues, family and my wife for all the projects and personal or public efforts I have made in my life so far. Also with my work and employment, with my schooling and talents.

I am grateful that this has given me the courage and motivation to continue going with what I am doing, especially through times where I have felt weak and wanted to give up on projects or what ever it is I am doing.

I am grateful for the many forms of support, whether it is verbal, physical support, written cards or notes, or a chat on the phone. I am grateful for the support during times when I have cried for help, but also at times when I was least expecting it or at a random time during my life. Without this support, I do not know how far I would actually get in life or where I would be.

I am grateful to those who have helped me get to the where I am aspiring to be in life, or helping me to see another side of me that can benefit though life in a more happier way. I am grateful to those who have not actually given me false hope, who have been truthful and know what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment