Sunday 21 June 2015

June 20th - My Hands

June 20th
I am grateful for my hands. My hands are incredible instruments that have allowed me to accomplish many things, and I can safely say, a vast percentage of good with a touch of bad during my life.

Without my hands, and in extension, my fingers, I would find it hard to type this sentence other wise it would look something like this (it6 3eswpo;luidgfes klook soplmeething loikre4 thyiosdw).

I am also grateful for my hands, where I am able to achieve many other tasks away from my computer, such simple tasks as eating, putting my clothes on, buttoning up a shirt, writing a letter, these just to name a few.

I am able to play sports, make items and products, handle small items. I think everyone gets the idea now. I am grateful that I have two strong working hands which I sometimes take for granted and assume life would be easy without them but they are the two things which get me far in this life successfully. I am grateful that they keep me safe at times when I need to protect myself, not necessarily using it for violent needs but using it to protect my body form items that may be projected my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment