Monday 29 June 2015

June 28th - My heart

June 28th
I am grateful for my heart. I am grateful that this organ in my body is literally my life saver. This is a part of my body keeping me alive, pumping live giving blood around my body, giving oxygen to other organs, muscles, bones etc.

I am grateful that it is a healthy as it is right now. I am grateful that it has not failed and given up on me yet and allowed me to live a healthy life so far.

I am grateful that it is an indicator of feelings for me personally. for example, it tells me it is excited, nervous, happy or sad by the intensity and rhythm it beats. Sometimes I am unsure how I am feeling about something, or that I want to feel a certain emotion and I realise I am really feeling another. But I slow my body down, and quieten my mind and feel what my heart is feeling and I realise what my true feelings are about a situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment