Monday 1 June 2015

June 1st - Gyms

June 1st
I am grateful for gyms. This is a great way to motivate yourself to become fitter and healthier, helping shed weight if you need to or to tone up your body.

I haven't been to a gym as I have my own equipment but I am grateful for the days when I use to go to a gym. I am grateful for all the equipment that was available, introducing me to different workouts which I didn't know of, and helping me to become fitter.

I am grateful that this puts me in an environment where there is motivation, such as the other people there, the personal trainers and not feeling like you want to give up.

I am grateful that the gym introduced me to exercise and to become a better person physically and mentally, pushing myself to take down walls that stopped me from going forward mentally, not just with achieving fitness but knowing if I can do a good workout in the gym, I can push myself to achieve other task at home and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment