Monday 29 June 2015

June 27th - Cartoons

June 27th
I am grateful for cartoons. This can be children or adult cartoons. I am grateful on the entertainment aspects of cartoons as well as the creativity and imagination aspects of cartoons.

I am grateful that cartoon, especially cartoon which I watched as a child still entertain me as an adult, and that I can watch and enjoy the humour with a different understanding from a child.

I am grateful that many cartoon can set of my imagination and creativity, giving me the example that anything is possible. For example, in cartoons, or imagination stories, turtles can talk and know ninja, or animals, such as an elephant and a walrus, can mix together to make an new species of animal and live in an animal kingdom where they are not noticed as weird, or toys comes to life and live a secret life that humans don't know about. I find this fascinating. I am grateful that this can inspire me to create a totally of the planet story which can be found interesting and accepting to understanding by many adults and children.

I am that cartoon still give me so much enjoyment today, as it did when I was a child and I can relive some of my childhood by watching these shows, reminiscing back to the time I was the age of watching a cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment