Sunday 21 June 2015

June 21st - Chairs

June 21st
I am grateful for chairs. It is one item I use everyday and would be absolutely exhausted if I didn't have any. I could use the floor to sit down but there may be times when I am injured, or even when I am older, that I am unable to do so.

It was just today when I was sitting in church and watching this family standing against the wall a few pews up from me and were unable to gain a seat. The children were tired very quickly and soon the parents became a bit agitated as well. This made me think that we use items that we don't even take a second thought about, but when it is taken away form you, you will begin to miss it.

Therefore I am grateful that I have plenty of chairs in my house as well as in other places I go to, and grateful I do not have to stand for lengthy periods of time or need to sit on the floor, however I would be grateful or tolerant if that were to happen to me. But grateful that I do have chairs to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment