Friday 5 June 2015

June 5th - My voice

June 5th
I am grateful for my voice. This is different to having the ability to talk. I am grateful that my voice is unique. Yes, it can be imitated, but by someone who has to manipulate their own voice to make it sound like mine.

Without my voice, I will be unable to talk and sing. I am someone who is still trying to understand the sound of my voice to sing and make different sound with it. It was only just yesterday I was getting frustrated with being unable to sing in tune or not hit certain notes,  then I stopped and understood that my voice is unique and I must figure out a different technique to hit that note, rather than imitating how another person does it.

I am grateful that I can use different tones in my voice to manipulate and influence others. For example, I can use a gentle tone when someone is afraid or not sure of something or have a loud or firm tone when I need to be firm. I am grateful that I am able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment