Sunday 7 June 2015

June 7th - Display Homes

June 7th
I am grateful for display homes. My wife and I had been looking at display homes this week and it has given us goals and plans to work towards for our future together.

These display homes have given us ideas of what we like in a home and helping us search not on for a house, but something which we can make as an actual home.

I think it is more of what the display homes have created in our minds more that what they are doing for us, as we may not be able to afford one as yet, but while we were looking through these display homes, it has helped us understand each other a bit more in regards to how we see what we want for the future. For this, I am grateful that the display homes have given us the opportunity to look further into this and strengthening us I feel.

But I will say that I am grateful that display homes give us the chance to live in something of luxury and comfort, and I am lucky to have the opportunity to possibly living in a home like this, as I'm sure that there are many who are unable to. It makes me think that I should not grumble or be ungrateful for what I have, as many don't have what I have at this moment and would do anything to have what I have, and call that luxurious.

No comments:

Post a Comment