Sunday 21 June 2015

June 19th - Autumn season

June 19th
I am grateful for the season of Autumn. This may sound like a season most are ungrateful for but for me I can see this as a season of renewal or starting all over again, dropping all that you have and regenerating into something new soon.

Yes, the weather is cold, it's rainy and you have to frequently pick up the fallen leaves from the trees around you but when I see the bear trees with their bear branches showing, I will admit that it did take me a while to see the beauty of the sight, or the less eeriness of it, but seeing this is a visual sign that I too can drop all that I have had in the past, all the negative situations, problems, comments, issues, etc, and restart myself in a whole new positive fashion. Because as you all know, spring will be apon us and bring to life again, all the flowers and new shoots and leaves on trees and everything will look bright again.

I am grateful that I can challenge myself with the weather, pushing my limits in walking in the cold, being grateful that I have enough clothes and warmth to get me through the season, as there are many who struggle or don't have anything to warm them up.

I am grateful that I can enjoy soup once more and allow that to warm me up when I am cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment