Monday 29 June 2015

June 30th - Tolerance

June 30th
I am grateful for tolerance. I am grateful for people being tolerant towards me for many many things, and I am grateful for having the level of tolerance I have within myself.

I am grateful that many friends and family have tolerance for how I am, that they understand that I am who I am and that I am very different to them and tolerate me either being slower than them, probably being less knowledgeable than them or tolerating my forgetfulness.

I am grateful that I am tolerant with myself. It is only lately that I am beginning to learn to be tolerant with myself and learn how I work and do things, and improve my train of thought and my physical actions.

Even though I don't notice it, many have pointed it out to me and told me they are impressed with the tolerance I have for certain others and I tell them that I wish they would be that way to me if I were in their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment