Thursday 25 June 2015

June 25th - My brain

June 25th
I am grateful for my brain. I am grateful for this organ which allows me to interpret and understand myself and the world. I am grateful that it helps me to think, have a memory, learn new things, absorb information everyday and generally allow me to live.

I am grateful that this organ is so strong with thoughts and perceive many things in my life everyday and help me get through each day progressively.

Without my brain, I would struggle to understand how to type, not knowing what each letter or symbol on the keyboard means, being unable to understand the words and sentences I am forming or understand the concept of typing. I am grateful that I am able to know my limits, understand the way I think and feel regarding emotions or other senses. I would not be able to understand what is happening in my life, even at this very point. Without my brain I would just be watching the world go by without knowing it. I am grateful that I have a healthy and fully forming brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment