Thursday 13 August 2015

August 10th - First Aide & CPR

August 10th
I am grateful for first aide and CPR. I am grateful that I am trained in first aide as well as having the reassurance that if something happens to me, I am surrounded by many who know how to perform first aide and CPR on me.

I am grateful that this is a lifesaver, as well as being able to be attended to when seriously injured. I am grateful that I am able to help assist someone who may be in a situation that required attention, whether it may be a broken arm or leg, cuts, or abrasions, or if they are not breathing or need chest compressions to keep their heart pumping.

I am grateful that training for this is available and I highly recommend more people learn these valuable skills, for themselves and for those around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment