Thursday 6 August 2015

August 2nd - Soft Drinks

August 2nd
I am grateful for soft drinks. I am grateful that this can be a treat to have whenever I desire. Because I am an adult and I can do what I want hahaha. But I am grateful that I can have soft drinks as a treat for when I go out for dinner or at parties.

I am grateful that I can mix it with bourbons or whiskeys when I am either at a party or just a drink to have at home or at a restaurant, giving the drink a different flavour, sometimes dulling the strength a little bit to be more enjoyable. I am grateful that it allows me to enjoy my meals, whether it is created at home or at a restaurant. 

I am grateful that it makes those moments in life a bit more enjoyable and pleasurable, even if it is a small item to enjoy for a small amount of time. I am grateful it gives me a little bit more energy when I want it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment