Friday 7 August 2015

August 7th - My mistakes

August 7th
I am grateful for the mistakes I have made in the past, and the little (or big) mistakes I have made more recently.

I am grateful firstly that I have noticed that these are mistake and admit to making these mistakes. This first proves to myself, if not you, that I am not being taken over by ego or pride, and shows honesty to myself and others.

I am grateful that I can learn from these mistakes, knowing either not to do it again or figuring out how to avoid making the same mistake, understanding the consequences that will occur; if any, depending on the situation. Making mistake will them allow me to do better next time I attempt facing the same situation, kind of a bit like trial and error.

I am grateful that from my mistakes, I can move ahead and learn better ways of living. As the old saying goes, practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment