Friday 14 August 2015

August 14th - Tables

August 14th
I am grateful for the use of tables. This is something we all use and would possible take for granted, abusing the use of it and sometime destroying the use of it with graffiti or causing some damage to it in some way.

I am grateful that I have the use of tables in many times during the day. I am grateful to have a table to eat my meals at, the complete my work, whether writing documents, letters or instructions, or to place my computer on to type the same items. I am grateful that I am able to store items on tables or even use them for purpose of displays.

I am grateful that tables reduce the risk of back pain or body soreness by bending down to lift items or even needing to work on the floor, as this would be the consequence of not having the use of a table, desk or bench to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment